Farmaroot is a one-click application to root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262. The Farmaroot installs Superuser and Su binary on the phone in just one click. Once the device is rooted you can use the device to its full performance.
Before you continue with the tutorial, you should know What does rooting mean? Rooting is nothing but gaining the access to root of the operating software which lets you install custom ROM’s, custom themes and modify the phone’s OS in any possible way.
Initially the manufacturer of the phone will not give permissions to access root. You cannot install all these custom ROM’s or any other custom firmware. So, if you desire to use your phone to its full capacity, you should root it i.e., you should gain the access to root. Rooting has many pros, have many cons though. Rooting voids the manufacturers warranty for the device. Further, it may possibly brick the operating system which makes the device function improperly and in some case it may become useless. So, if it is your own decision to root Samsung Galaxy Tab Core Duos I8262, go through the prerequisites listed below to safeguard your personal data and operating software.
Check Model And Firmware
Check your phone’s model number which should be Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262. You can check it by heading over to Settings>>About Device.
Samsung USB Drivers
To root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262, it is to be connected to a PC. For the PC to detect your phone, you should install Samsung USB drivers. If you have already installed them, ignore this message. Else, go through the below link to download Samsung USB Drivers.
Backup Important Data
Good to see you that you are done with installation of USB drivers. We know, it is mandatory to backup important data on phone before we root/install ROMs. If anything goes wrong while rooting, it wipes the entire data. So, backup is recommended while updating an Android phone. If you are not sure about what to backup and how to backup? take a look below:
- Backup Apps, Wanna know how? Check this >> How To Backup Android Apps ?
- Backup SMS Messages, Wanna know how? Make use of SMS Backup & Restore App
- Backup Contacts, Mail data, Google Data, Wanna know how?, Just sync them with Google Sync.
- Backup Call Logs, Wanna know how? Make use of Call Logs Backup & Restore Android App
- Backup phone settings like Access Points, GPRS Settings, Connectivity Settings. Wanna know how? Note them on a paper or something.
Few More Prerequisites
- You have already installed USB drivers on your computer. Even though if your phone fails to detect the PC, make sure that whether you have enabled USB debugging on your Android phone. The path to enable it varies for different versions of Android operating systems like Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread.
- Double check your device model before you get started with the installation. If you install non compatible ROM on your phone, it may brick the operating system. So, make sure that your phone model matches with the model we mention in the article. If your phone’s bootloader is locked, you cannot Root/install Custom ROM’s. So, unlock the bootloader before performing tutorial. Do not attempt this tutorial on locked devices.
- Make sure the phone’s battery is at least 75% full to ensure that it should not run out of battery while installing the ROM.
- Download all the required files listed in the downloads section and keep them in a folder to be handy for you.
If you have completed all the above steps, you can now continue with installation process which is a bit typical. Make sure that complete every step in an orderly manner.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262 Using FarmaRoot
Things To Remember:
Disclaimer: The Custom ROM’s, Firmware, Software, Applications, Mods and any other tools shared/mentioned in this article belongs to their respective developers. Neither our team nor the developers are responsible to any losses that occur to your device while installation. So, you are suggested to continue with the tutorial at your own risk. Think before you act.
Warning: Make sure that you double check the model name/number we mention in the article. Attempting to install the firmware on any other model may brick the OS.
Rooting Warning: Rooting voids the manufacturer’s warranty for the device. It may possibly brick the operating software of the device. So, make sure that you continue to the tutorial with your own decision.
Step 1: Download the Farmaroot Application from the downloads section to your PC.
Step 2: Connect the Galaxy Core Duos to the PC via USB cable and transfer the Farmaroot Application to the memory card of the phone. Make sure that you transfer it to the root of the memory card. Now you can disconnect your device.
Step 3: Enable app installation from unknown sources on your device by following the below path:
Settings>>Security>>Tick Unknown Sources to allow app installation from non play store apps.
Step 4: Now you can install Farmaroot application manually. Once the installation completes, open the application.
Step 5: Choose Install Supersu and select an exploit to root your device. Select Gandalf root exploit to root your device. If it fails, try using Aragorn, Legolas or any other exploits from the list.
Step 6: Once the exploit is successful, the device prompts for a reboot. Reboot your device.
Once the device reboots successfully, it should be rooted. To check whether your device is rooted or not, install the Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
If you face any issues while you root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos I8262 using Farmaroot, feel free to drop your words in the comments section. We will be glad to help you.