Samsung Galaxy Note 4, the second flagship device of Samsung announced in its UNPACKED Episode 2 event of 2014. It deserves to be in the Galaxy Note lineup of the Samsung with stunning features.
The Galaxy Note 4 sports a 5.7 inch super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1440×2560 pixels resolution. The device’s display size combined with HD screen resolution gives you a remarkable usage experience. Though the display size is similar to Note 3, Note 4 has few dimension changes, increased weight and noteworthy user interface. What are all the pretty features that makes Galaxy Note 4 Samsung’s 2nd flagship device of this year ? Check them below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specifications And Features
- 5.7 inch super AMOLED touch screen display(1440×2560 pixels)
- Dimensions – 153.5×78.6×8.5 mm, 176 g weight
- 32GB internal memory with 3GB supporting RAM
- microSD card slot supporting up to 64GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, microUSB v2.0
- 16 MP primary camera, 3.7 MP secondary camera both supports HD video recording
- Camera features include Dual shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, image stabilization, Panorama, touch focus, smile and face detection
- Android Kitkat v4.4.4 operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset
- Sensors include Accelerometer, UV, Heartrate, gesture, gyro, barometer and compass
- 4 different colors
What’s New in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Features ?
Overall the design of the Note 4 is user friendly with 5.7 inch display. It was a good move by Samsung not increasing the size of the device further to 6 inches or more which would not fit into pocket. The rectangular design with round edges and sides not too sharp makes it easier to handle and use. It seems the S pen performance, design and features has improved a lot in Note 4. The S pen has become more thicker and long but it fits in the device easily. It has come up with a new feature which lets us select multiple images or text at a time which can be stored on clipboard. The S pen is designed with high sensitivity to create a user experience similar to writing with a pen.
The latest user interface of the Note 4 with Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system makes it totally different from Note 3. Further, it has bought many of the Galaxy S5 sensors like Finger-print scanner and Heart Rate. The back of the phone comes with 4 different user desired colors which include Frosted white, Charcoal black,Blossom pink and Bronze gold.
Afterall, Note 4 is an upgrade to Note 3 but a worth using device. The latest TouchWiz UX makes us feel it entirely different from Note 3 and Galaxy S5 which is the first flagship of this year. Moreover, the upcoming Android L makes the Note 4 further interactive compared to other devices in Galaxy lineup.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Price And Release Date
It is expected that Samsung’s going to set Galaxy Note 4 for sale just after a few days of launch. So, we could get hands on the device in the second or third week of this month. The official price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is announced as $940 in Russia and in India it would cost around $900 which is roughly around Rs. 54,000.